Describe an English class, seminar or training session that you enjoyed.

Describe an English class, seminar or training session that you enjoyed. *
You should say:
  • what the class was about
  • who the teacher or trainer was/ When it happened.
  • what you learned in this class or training session

and explain why you enjoyed it.

---------------------------------------
During my school time, I was very weak in English Language. Hence to improve my English Language skills, I had to attend few English classes. Among the classes I have attended, few were quite boring, except  the one class which was very interesting and I enjoyed attending that class a lot. So here i would share my experience about attending that enjoyable class.

The lesson was basically related to English Grammar. But this class was different, as in this class the more significance was given to advanced grammar, and less on simple grammar.  And only in this class, for the first time, I learned about Advanced Grammar, before that I had no idea about this form of grammar.

I attended this class in my school. At that time, I was in 10th class.  And this happened some 4 years ago. This class was presented by Mr. ___________ . He is an English language Trainer.

I learned plethora of skills from this class. I was introduced with numerous useful tips and tricks on how to improve grammar. Apart from this, he made us aware of articles, linking verbs, modals & semi-modals, determiners and many more topics related to grammar.

Honestly saying, I enjoyed this class a lot. But there’s a reason behind my interest in this class. Normally, students find grammar class uninteresting and tiresome. Even a class of 15 minutes can make student feel sleepy. But in this class, everyone, including myself were excited and were paying full attention towards the lesson.Mr. _______ teaching style was very interesting. I learned so much from this, but unfortunately, I still make mistake in grammar.

So this was all about an English lesson that I enjoyed.

Click on " Play ▶ " to listen to the answer.