Are you interested in robots?
Well, to be honest, I have never considered about my curiosity in robots. Though I have heard about robots several times, I never have the feeling to learn more about robots.

Would you like to sit in a car that is driven by a robot?
Yes, definitely, I would like to be a passenger in a car that is driven by a robot. But the car should be “Model  S” of Tesla company.  As these cars are using artificial intelligence, so the inbuilt robotic system is way more safe and reliable than human-driven cars.

Would you like robots to work at your home?
I think again, I will have to answer this question by saying yes. I will make robot do different household chores like dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, doing laundry and many more tasks. But unfortunately, this won’t happen as till today, no such robot is made and available in India.

Will robots replace human beings in the workplace completely?
Completely, might not be possible. Despite being so many technological advancements, majority of the workforce will be human beings.  As India is struggling from evil of unemployment, so replacing human beings with robots completely will only give rise to unemployment.